Nephrology Clinic at Clemenceau Medical Center Dubai
At CMC Dubai we provide the expertise needed to diagnose, evaluate, and treat kidney disease and hypertension. Our hospital provides the supporting services to make sure that your condition is accurately diagnosed and the best treatment provided. An acute kidney injury can lead to sudden worsening in the kidney function that happens over a period of hours to days. Can be a small change in renal function to complete failure and, depending on the cause, may be reversible.
- Chronic Kidney Disease and its Complications
- Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Electrolyte Abnormalities: Any abnormality of the salts and minerals of the body including sodium, potassium, acid/base disorders, magnesium, and phosphorus.
- Glomerulonephritis and Autoimmune Diseases of the Kidney: Genetic or acquired disease of the glomerulus, the part of the kidney that filters the blood. There are many types of glomerulonephritis which can cause either a sudden or progressively worsening renal disease.
- Hematuria: Grossly visible or microscopic blood in the urine which can be caused by infection, bleeding anywhere along the urinary tract, or disease of the kidney itself
- Kidney stones
- Polycystic Kidney Disease: Development of multiple large cysts in the kidneys.
- Proteinuria: Development of protein in the urine. Can happen from a variety of kidney disease with evaluation and treatment individualized depending on the cause.
- Renal Vascular Disease: Damage to the vessels providing blood flow to the kidneys.