Our Neuroscience Center incorporates both neurology and neurosurgery. Our principles are Excellence, Care, and Support provided to our valuable patients.
Neurology provides advanced diagnostic treatments and consultative services in every aspect of neurological medicine.
When should you seek a Neurology consultation?
We care for patients with the spectrum of neurologic disorders, from routine outpatient conditions to life-threatening disorders which require an intensive care unit and around the clock monitoring. You must come to our service if you are experiencing one of these symptoms:
- Dizziness and vertigo
- Pain disorders (back pain, neck pain)
- Seizures (both adult and children) and any abnormal body movements
- Sensory symptoms (numbness, burning sensation)
- Motor symptoms (weakness, inability to walk or raise your extremities)
- Visual symptoms (blurred vision, double vision, and sudden loss of vision)
- Language problems (difficulty reading, writing, understanding or speaking)
- Gait problems (imbalance, repeated falls and change in the gait pattern)
- Sleep disorders (Insomnia, excessive daytime sleepiness, snoring, and sleep terrors in children)
- Episodes of loss of consciousness and fainting
- Memory and personality change
Changes in mood, concentration, and activity.